Return & Refund policy
By placing an order, You confirm thatyou have read, understood and accepted these following policy.
If there’s something wrong with your order （defectivebooks, incorrect order, or damaged order etc.）, please contact us within 30 days from receiving your order and we’ll be happy to assist you reviewing the case and if it is approved
then you can return thebooks to us with the order number on the packaging （The order number is very important on the packaging, because we need to return your moneyaccording the correct order number or arrange new shipment for you）. Of course we will be sending a replacement if you accept this way （ just please tell us what newbooks you need）. Please do not return anything before we
review the case, our customer service team will review the request and will send further instructions.
BLCUP reserves the right to refuse any return request, if the return is caused by malicious competitive business practices.
Disclaimer：You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item （Unless the eyewear quality has problems）.
1.Please login to yourBLCUP account and locate the order you are not satisfied with.
2.Please contactBLCUP support. Please select the service type, either an Exchange or Refund. Choose the specificshipment waybill and describe the issues that have caused the need for a refund/exchange. Please upload your original prescription if you have a prescription issue. For damaged/defectivebooks, pictures are also necessary.
3.Once we received your request, your exclusive Customer Service representative will email you back to rectify the issue with 24 hours （48 hours on weekends）. Please check your spam folder if you don't hear back from us prior to chasing us up as it might have gone into this folder. Please follow the instructions that are provided by our customer service representative.
BEIJING LANGUAGE AND CULTURE UNIVERSITY PRESS CO.LTD
No. 15 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100083, China
If you apply for a refund request, the money will be refunded to your account within 7-15 days of our consent.
Mybooks were damaged on arrival. What can I do？We will take full responsibility for Damagedbooks’ problems and we can remake totally free or offer a full refund.
Please contact us immediately, and provide us with your order number,shipment waybill number, along with pictures of the damaged item.
We will take full responsibility if we have not fulfilled your order according to your ordernumberandshipment waybill number. If you received the wrongbooks shipped, please send us a photo of it, along with your order number andshipment waybill number.
If you receivedbooks with missing parts, please send us a photo, along with your order number andshipment waybill number.
If yourbooks have defects, please send us photos of defects, along with your order number, andshipment waybill number.
If you are missing parts or thebooks have little defects that will not affect normal wear, and you'd like to accept thebooks,we can send you a voucher or partial-refund as compensation.
Working out the rightshipment way is a common issue when purchasingbooks online. Measure yourbooks’ weight and dimensions to confirm theshipment waybill cost,
and contact us within 30 days of receiving these originalbooks. Please just send them back to us or exchange new item for you.
Just please note that you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
If you do not like thecontents, please contact us within 30 days of receiving thebooks. Please just send them back to us or exchange new item for you.Just please note that you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs
for returning your item.
1. Please contact our Customer Support Team to ask for before returning.
2. The complete original packaging box is required when returning thebooks so as not to affect our secondary sales.
3. We do not provide a replacement service for Non-BLCUP purchasedbooks.
Return and exchangepolicy for BLCUP digital resources (using member points to downloador view online) and e-Books:
1. Your membership points can only be exchanged for digital resources on the official website of BLCUP. We do not provide cash exchange service for points, nor do we provide corresponding refund service. If there is a quality problem with the digital resources you download, please contact us through the online order customer service email or phone published on the website and tell us your exchange information, we will verify the availability and quality of digital resources, and provide corresponding support services. Including but not limited to updating digital resources, refunding member points deducted for downloading digital resources with obvious quality problems, etc.
2. BLCUP has provided a free chapter preview for its publishede-Books. Please check the published product introduction information and the free chapter preview content to determine whether it is thee-Book you need before placing an order. Sincee-Books are protected by digital rights, by purchasing, you have confirmed that you agree to own and view the entire contents of thee-Books, unless the purchasede-Books are not available due to obvious quality problems (such as not opening on your terminal device, missing pages in thee-Book content, etc.), we will not be able to refund you.